Conditions of your Registration
For the Ultra-Trail Snowdonia by UTMB registration conditions, including information on cancellations, refunds and insurances, click below.
Each registration fee includes the following* at Ultra-Trail Snowdonia by UTMB:
- 25 / 55 / 103 / 168km of pure, unbridled Ultra-Trail® running in rugged, Welsh mountain terrain.
- Stunning, waymarked and signed routes, with the most breath-taking views and vistas of northern Snowdonia (weather permitting!).
- 1 / 3 / 7 / 12 well-stocked and sheltered aid stations along each course.
- Drop bag facility at the half-way aid station for 100K and 100M runners.
- 1 / 2 / 3 / 4× UTMB® Running Stones respectively (finishers only) allowing entry to the UTMB® Mont-Blanc ballot — the UTMB® World Series Finals.
- Choice of technical or organic cotton event T-shirt for ultra-distance runners on the 50K, 100K and 100M (or plant a tree instead with Trees Not Tees).
- Genuine Buff® for ERYRI 25K runners.
- Choice of beverage glass or distance-specific medal for all finishers.
- UTS car window and sticker pack
- UTMB® World Series drawstring drop bag for 100K and 100M runners; reuseable at other World Series Events.
- Waterproof and durable race route map for all ultra-distance runners.
- Live timing and results by LiveTrail.
- Live GPS tracking by Open Tracking for 100K and 100M runners.
- Professional event photography and videography.
- Repatriation service for non-finishers from aid stations back to Llanberis.
- Warm meal (ultra-distance runners only) and local real ale (soft drink option available) for finishers.
- Start and finish at the stunning National Slate Museum with toilets, showers, food and drink vendors.
- Free entry to the Ultra-Trail Village (home of Registration, local and national brands) on Friday and Saturday.
- Trophies for top 5 male and female overall, and for 1st male and female age group finishers in each distance.
- Mountain Safety Team present throughout the routes.
- Emergency medical cover throughout the race and at the finish.
- The opportunity to finish the UK’s only UTMB® World Series event!
*UTMB reserve the right to change items subject to availability
Registration fees include 20% VAT. All prices displayed on the registration platform are subject to an additional 8% card processing fee. This card processing fee is non-refundable in case of cancellation (including with cancellation insurance).
Registration for all distances close on Friday 26 April 2024 at 23:59. If a race distance reaches capacity before this date, you will not be able to enter the distance. Enter now to avoid disappointment.
Registrations are not accepted on the day of the event. All registrations must be completed and paid before the date listed above.
Runners who register within 50 days prior to the event will not have race materials personalised (i.e. no name on merchandise apparel or race bib).
If a distance is sold out, we cannot transfer entries into the sold-out race.
Runners can subscribe to cancellation insurance during registration. The purpose of cancellation insurance is to refund registration fees paid for Ultra-Trail Snowdonia by UTMB if the insured runner is forced to withdraw due to certain conditions.
Runners who wish to subscribe to cancellation insurance will be asked to pay an additional 10% to their registration fee. Cancellation insurance must be booked exclusively at the time of registration. Cancellation of an entry, or non-participation in the race, does not entitle the runner to a priority entry for a subsequent year. There will be no refund for runners who wish to cancel their registration and do not have cancellation insurance.
THE ROAD TO UTMB
Ultra-Trail Snowdonia by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic UTMB Mont Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: OCC (50K), CCC® (100K) and UTMB® (100M), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 50K, 100K and 100M distances gain automatic qualification to the UTMB, CCC and OCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Ultra-Trail Snowdonia by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.